Skip to main content

BOOK REVIEW BY SIENNA BAXTER (YR 6)


Image result for Sapphire battersea a new name, a new life  

Sapphire Battersea: A New Name, a New Life for Hetty Feather

Jacqueline Wilson

This is definitely one of my favourite books of all time.
I loved the book "Hetty Feather" so much that, as soon as I read the last page, I got out my chrome-book and reserved the second book,  Sapphire Battersea.  If this is a book you want to read, I would strongly recommend reading "Hetty Feather" first because there are a lot of parts that you might get quite confused about.
This book is sad at some parts but also very exciting.

* * * * * I think Years 4 to 6 would love this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All end of 2021 stories for your reading pleasure!

WEEK 10 STORIES - TULIP AND DOUG

Week 9 Stories for you to enjoy xx

MRS E'S ART!

Week 11 Matariki Stories