Skip to main content

Three book reviews by Sienna

Image result for the imaginary a f harrold  Image result for the midnight gang david walliams  Image result for older not wiser sophy henn


The Imaginary
A. F. Harrold

* * * *

Well....there's a lot to say for this book.  To be honest at first I didn't like this book at all.  I thought it was weird, didn't make sense, scary and just wasn't my type.  However, I started this book about five times and every time I would put it down then think to try again.  I just kept reading and it started to all make sense.  I still wasn't the biggest fan of the book though.  As I got close to the finish it got really sad and scary.  In the end it was quite an interesting and enjoyable book.  Great for Yr 5 - 6


The Midnight Gang
David Walliams
Tony Ross

* * * * *

I have to say this is definitely one of my favourite books.  I have read this book about five times.  The Midnight Gang is a group of children who are at hospital, and at midnight they all meet and have adventures.  At the hospital there are horrible matrons.  Read this book to go through The Midnight Gang's wonderful adventures.



Older Not Wiser
Sophy Henn

* * * * *

This is a very funny and quick book.  This book is about a Nana and everyone calls her Bad Nana.  Personally I think she actually isn't bad, she just gets into lots of trouble and gets up to mischief.  Bad Nana was a quick and simple book for me that I read in about one hour, but at the same time it was really enjoyable.  I recommend this book for people who like funny short stories, fiction and enjoyable books.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All end of 2021 stories for your reading pleasure!

WEEK 10 STORIES - TULIP AND DOUG

Week 9 Stories for you to enjoy xx

MRS E'S ART!

Week 11 Matariki Stories